EMS Internal Auditor
Course Level: Beginner
Duration: 6 hours - CPD Certified
Price: £24.99 (VAT included)
The aim of this course is to give you the knowledge and understanding required to effectively audit your organisation's EMS. This includes general principles, planning, conducting the audit and production of the final audit report. Please click on the images below for a course overview and information on course content.
- The course has been CPD certified by the CPD Certification Service and contributes 6 hours/points to your professional development portfolio.
- You will gain the knowledge and skills to help you organisation improve it's environmental performance
- You can reduce expensive internal auditing costs if using consultants
- You can learn at your own pace- anytime, anywhere
- You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion
This course is aimed at those within an organisation who seek to become an internal environmental management system (EMS) auditor. EMS auditors can be drawn from a wide range of roles across an organisation. Some knowledge of management systems will be an advantage but not essential.
Within the course, there are multiple practical mock auditing exercises that can test your understanding of the course material covered. In addition, upon successful completion of the open-book, multiple-choice test, you will be awarded the EMS Internal Auditor Course Loreus Certificate.