IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management
Course Level: Intermediate
Duration: 80 hours - IEMA Certified Course
Price: £700 inc. VAT
Please note: due to changes being made by IEMA, the Associate Certificate course will be withdrawn on 30th June 2017 and it will no longer be possible to take the IEMA Associate Certificate examination. For further details please click HERE.
You may also be interested in the Environmental Management MRes to further your training, please click HERE for more info on this course.
This course will give you the knowledge required to pass IEMA's Associate Certificate exam and become an associate member of IEMA. Further information can be found within the PDF below.
- Exam and first year membership included.
- IEMA Certified Course by an IEMA Training Partner.
- Become more valuable to your organisation.
- Learn at your own pace - anytime, anywhere.
- One-to-one tutor support included.
- Designed by experts.
- Very competitively priced.
- Gain a highly valued professional qualification.
This course is open to everyone but some background environmental knowledge will be helpful, e.g. degree, career or work experience in the sector. You do not need to be a current member of IEMA to take this course and IEMA exam.
This course provides you with IEMA practice questions. Following this, when you are ready to take IEMA's 2.5 hour, timed, online examination, you will receive log-in details from IEMA. This can be completed anytime within 28 days. One attempt at the examination is covered in the cost of this course. The questions will be in the form of short answers and there are questions on each of the 10 modules. The pass/fail mark is 60%.
This course costs £700 including VAT, broken down as follows:
- all online training materials - £421.83 + VAT
- IEMA's examination fee - £49 + VAT
- IEMA's first year membership fee - £135 (VAT exempt).