Introduction to Environmental Management Systems - ISO14001: 2015
Course Level: Beginner/ Intermediate
Duration: 30 hours
Price: £99 + VAT
This course is designed for those seeking an introduction to an Environmental Management System (EMS) and specifically the internal standard ISO14001:2015. The course provides information to help individuals develop, implement and operate an EMS in line with ISO14001 requirements. Please click on the images below for a course overview and information on course content.
- The course contributes 30 hours/points to your professional development portfolio.
- You will gain the knowledge and skills to help you organisation improve it's environmental performance
- You can reduce expensive consultancy costs through implementing your own EMS
- You can learn at your own pace- anytime, anywhere
- You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion
This course is aimed at those within an organisation tasked with developing, implementing and operating an environmental management system (EMS) certified to ISO14001: 2015. Some knowledge of management systems will be an advantage but not essential.
Upon successful completion of an open book multiple choice test, you will be awarded the Loreus Certificate in Environmental Management.