Sustainable Development (Enhanced)
Course Level: Intermediate
Duration: 3 hours
Price: £99 + VAT
The aim of this course is to give you a basic understanding of social and economic sustainability followed by a more in-depth understanding of environmental sustainability. This course also aims to explain how these areas are monitored, improved and reported on. Please click on the images below for a course overview and information on course content.
- Embed sustainable thinking into your organisation.
- Gain a valuable environmental qualification.
- Learn at your own pace - anytime, anywhere.
- You can learn at your own pace- anytime, anywhere.
- You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion.
Our Sustainable Development Course is designed for all staff members who need an overview of sustainable development to help them improve the sustainability of their organisation.
If you wish to be awarded the Loreus Certificate in Sustainable Development, you will have to complete an open-book, multiple-choice test. The open-book test is available online and can be taken anytime, anywhere. The exam has no time limit with a total of 20 questions and you may only attempt the exam twice. The pass/fail mark is 50%.