MRes Environmental Management
Course Level: Post Graduate
Duration: You can study one year full-time or two-years part-time.
Price: £6,800 pa full-time or £3,400 pa part-time
Our MRes in Environmental Management is run as an innovative partnership between Loreus and Nottingham Trent University (NTU). The course has been designed to give students the knowledge and practical skills required to gain employment within a variety or roles in the environment sector. The course has been specifically designed to be accessible for those already in employment as the majority of the content can be delivered through distance learning. Please click on the images below for an interactive course overview and information on course content.
The course aims to give you the skills and experience needed to manage resource use in your organisation and improve its environmental performance. It will also provide you with the skills and knowledge required to implement and operate an environmental management system conforming to the international standard ISO 14001. Further information can be found in the course leaflet here.
- Distance learning to reduce time away from work.
- Allows individuals to obtain a masters qualification whilst working.
- Allows recently qualified undergraduates to obtain the knowledge necessary to obtain a job in this sector.
- Improve the environmental performance of your organisation.
- Implement and operate an environmental management system conforming to the international standard ISO 14001.
- Designed by experts.
- Very competitively priced.
UK Honours or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
The taught modules are assessed through a variety of different coursework assignments. The Research Project module will involve the design & implementation of a major research task assessed through a written report.